NEW WHITE PAPER
Pharmaceutical Production Room Envelope
Production of pharmaceuticals requires exceptional dedication to quality, consistency and, in many cases, sterility of drugs and medical devices being produced. These facilities and individual envelopes are designed to maintain the necessary level of cleanliness for process and product sterility, as well as worker safety.
What you will learn from downloading the new white paper:
- Comparative review of several surface finish options
- Regulatory guidance and design to compliance
- Industry trends
- Surface finish performance requirements
- Surface finish selection process
- Wall and ceiling finish options
- Specifications and planning
- Installation, cost, maintenance and repair
- The overall selection process of finishes for pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical facilities
Learn more about the whole process of floor, wall and ceiling finishes in pharmaceutical production by filling out the form to receive your copy of our new white paper!